Monday, March 10, 2008

Thank You Roy Helms


It was a beautiful weekend in San Francisco, and even better at Fort Mason and the Marina Green. Saturday and Sunday, March 8 and 9, were the dates of the Contemporary Craft Market at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion. There were several hundred craftspeople and artists represented, and their works covered everything from the inexpensive (candles, scented sachets, etc.) to high-end (jewelry, glass, furniture, etc.). I took part in a group showing by the Baulines Craft Guild in a large space donated by Roy Helms, the promoter of the show. I showed my new piece, "London Bridge", an original design in the style of an early pianoforte. There were also around 15 pieces on display by other Master Members of the Baulines Craft Guild.



I want to thank Roy very much for the booth and for the opportunity to show my work at a nice show in a beautiful location.

No comments: